7/12/2005

My YAS


To reveal my hidden secret stash

1. The empty soda bottle to make a yarn holder
2. Yarn and pattern to make a sweater
3. The baby afghan for my niece.. her son is about to turn 4*
5. Yarn for my Cats Afghan (that I must get back to)
6. Baptism afghan for same niece as above*
7. Blue varigated afghan that is not yet complete (only about 9 yrs)
8. Green varigated afghan that I am short 1 skein to complete
9. New Lily Elite cotton yarn that I bought for $1/skein. I loved it so much I ordered more!
10. My Big Lots Fun Fur purchase
??? I don't know what are in these boxes. They were the first box purchases and then realized that I needed clear ones, so it's always a surprise to open them. I think they are mostly Red Heart.

The other unlabeled boxes are other projects, leftover skeins and single skeins.

*I figure these will one day become grandchildren gifts

1 comment:

LadyLinoleum said...

Too funny...I have a whole room of that!