7/02/2007

Dog Days of Summer Questionnaire

  1. Do you knit, or crochet, or do both? How long have you been knitting\crocheting? Knitting about 2 years - Crocheting about 20 years.
  2. Are there any cotton yarns you don’t enjoy knitting with? I've not really found any I dislike.
  3. What type of needle do you prefer using? (Metal/Wood/Plastic) Metal if not my plastic Denise needles. Clover metal hooks for crochet.
  4. What other projects do you enjoy knitting or crocheting? Baby clothes. I am currently working on shrugs and I like to knit socks. Unfortunately I try just about everything so I have many projects in the works.
  5. Do you have other hobbies or enjoy other kinds of crafting? I like to sew when I find the time. I like to read and I have my favorite TV shows.
  6. What kind of treats do you like? Chocolate? Candies? Nuts? Dieting right now, so most are off my list at the time. Sugar free gum is good.
  7. What colors are your kitchen and bath decorated in, if any? My kitchen is under construction at the moment and my bathroom is done in Travertine tile - browns and tans and sage green.
  8. What are your favorite colors and what colors do you dislike? I love greens - sage - really most shades. I also like red and pink
  9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Other beverages? Coffee and chai latte is my favorite hot drink
  10. Do you have any kids (human or pet variety!)? I have 3 sons 21 (out of the house) 19 and 16, 2 outdoor cats and a snake.
  11. Do you have any allergies? none
  12. Please share 3 tidbits about yourself that you think your pal and other swappers might find odd or interesting. Though I live near the beach now, I grew up in the Mojave desert (I prefer the beach). I have a collection of ceramic and wooden suns from places we have visited.

No comments: